“Bangalay” Cottage and Apartment is a COVID safe property, where we conform to all official check in and cleaning requirements.
“Bangalay” is unable to accommodate guests who are not fully or are unvaccinated, unless they can show proof of medical exemption.
Guests are required to:
- demonstrate their vaccination status at the time of booking;
- register with our QR Code on arrival (and departure);
- cancel their booking if any guest has flu-like symptoms.
“Bangalay” does not accommodate children under 12 years of age.
- The minimum stay is two nights.
- Bookings are confirmed by payment of a deposit at the time of booking. The required deposit is 50% of your entire booking.
- The full balance of payment for your reservation is payable just prior to or at the time of check-in.
- Payment may be made by direct debit, cheque or cash (credit card facilities are not available).
Cancellation: National Emergencies (natural disasters, health pandemic)
- Exceptions to the cancellation policy outlined above will apply, with a credit for the deposit to visit at a later date without penalty.
Cancellations Policy for Deposit Refund
- Cancellations more than 14 days prior to your arrival will be refunded minus a 15% service fee.
- Cancellations 7 – 13 days prior to your arrival will be entitled to a deposit refund minus a 35% service fee.
- Cancellations less than 7 days prior to your arrival will not qualify for any refund of deposit.
- In the event that you decide to vacate earlier than originally booked, the unused time will not be refunded if it is during a NSW school holiday period, or if it is the second night of a two night booking.
- Otherwise, outside of NSW school holidays the unused portion of your payment will be refunded minus a 35% service fee.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the property
Excessive noise and Functions
- Excessive noise and functions are not permitted as they can cause disruption to other guests.
- Accommodation arrangements are based on using existing bedding.
- Persons under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- We do not accept pets on the property.
- Children must be able to swim
Number of Guests
- The Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in email.
- Fees will apply for excess guests as agreed with the owners in advance.
- The fee for extra guests is charged at an additional person rate.
- The property should be left in the same condition as found on arrival.
- Any Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the guest’s responsibility during their stay.
- The owner reserves the right to seek compensation for Damage, Breakages or Theft to the property.
- The owner reserves the right to charge for excess cleaning costs incurred as a result of guests’ actions.
Checking In and Out
- Check-in time is 3.00 pm, and check-out time is 11 am.
- These arrangements can be altered by prior arrangement
- A key is provided at check-in and must be returned at departure.
- The owners take no responsibility for damage or theft of the guests’ personal property.