- The minimum stay is two nights.
- Bookings are confirmed by payment of a deposit at the time of booking. The required deposit is 50% of your entire booking.
- The full balance of payment for your reservation is payable just prior to or at the time of check-in.
Changing Reservation Dates
- Subject to availability, you may change the dates of your reservation without incurring a service fee provided you give us at least 30 days’ notice.
- Cancellations more than 14 days prior to your arrival will be refunded minus a 15% service fee.
- Cancellations 7 – 13 days prior to your arrival will be entitled to a deposit refund minus a 35% service fee.
- Cancellations less than 7 days prior to your arrival will not qualify for any refund of deposit.
National Emergencies (natural disasters, health pandemic)
Exceptions to the cancellation policy outlined above will apply, with a credit for the deposit to visit at a later date without penalty.
- In the event that you decide to vacate earlier than originally booked, the unused time will not be refunded if it is during a NSW school holiday period, or if it is the second night of a two night booking.
- Otherwise, outside of NSW school holidays the unused portion of your payment will be refunded minus a 35% service fee.
- Payment may be made by direct debit, cheque or cash (credit card facilities are not available).
- Smoking is not permitted inside the property
Excessive noise and Functions
- Excessive noise and functions are not permitted as they can cause disruption to other guests.
- Accommodation arrangements are based on using existing bedding.
- Persons under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- We do not accept pets on the property.
- Children must be able to swim, and any under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times while on the property.
Number of Guests
- The Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in email.
- Fees will apply for excess guests as agreed with the owners in advance.
- The fee for extra guests is charged at an additional person rate.
- The property should be left in the same condition as found on arrival.
- Any Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the guest’s responsibility during their stay.
- The owner reserves the right to seek compensation for Damage, Breakages or Theft to the property.
- The owner reserves the right to charge for excess cleaning costs incurred as a result of guests’ actions.
Checking In and Out
- Check-in time is 3.00 pm, and check-out time is 11 am.
- These arrangements can be altered by prior arrangement
- A key is provided at check-in and must be returned at departure.
- The owners take no responsibility for damage or theft of the guests’ personal property.